Road Type Mountain Pass
The N260 in Northern Spain is one of the top choices for motorbikers visiting this region of Spain - for a good reason. In contrast to several tight and very high Tour de France mountain passes you can also find in this area, N260 offers the driver plenty of long straights followed by smooth corners that you can drive really fast. One minute you might be driving inside a forest and the next minute you are entering a hairpin bend ready to start your climb up a small pass.
Although you rarely experience the same kind of busy traffic in Northern Spain as you might see in the Alps, we suggest you go early or late in the season to be able to have the roads almost for yourself.
For more information on these roads, download our FREE App that includes:
- 70+ of the greatest driving roads across Europe
- Comprehensive ratings and user reviews
- Google Maps with suggested start / end points
- Information on sights, stops and accommodation nearby
- A Trip Planning tool to help create a road-trip
- A Drive Mode feature to record your drives